An Illustrated Explanation of Distributed Version Control
This article graphically goes through some of the basics of distributed version control and explains how it differs from centralized version control.
There’s a reference to an hour long video of Linus talking about Git at the end.
No comments yet.
- A Treatise on Font Rasterisation With an Emphasis on Free Software
- Succint Description of UTF-8 Encoding
- Linux Toolchain and Performance
- A libc Free World (part 2)
- Fun with NULL Pointers
- An Illustrated Explanation of Distributed Version Control
- Opera Logo Rendered in Pure CSS
- Mobile Web Use on the Rise
- Top 10 One Liners from Command Line Fu
- A libc Free World (or Why’s HelloWorld.out 11 KB?)
- Real Time Commodore 64 Hacking in an Emulator